Welcome to the Home of
Big Thanks to the irc users in #c on undernet
View our Project Page
- HPzBot is an IRC DCC Fserve Bot for *nix/windows(cygwin).
- HPzBot is currently under development, it is written in c and is being developed on cygwin(win32) and Linux(Mandrake 10.0).
version 0.0.12 is currently available. HPzBot is very buggy. currently v0.0.13.
As of version 0.0.13 HPzBot compiles on all *nix platforms. if it does not compile for you make sure you have current development tools and check configure out put.
Function List: *NOTE: most functions are not implemented yet and may not be implemented
- Handshake with server (User/Nick Registration) *Done
- Parse Server lines on connect. *Only INFONUM's below 200 and some misc others.
- Auto join channels. *about 90% done.
- OP chanops/master in user list. mIRC command /msg BOTNAME !op #channel user. *about 10% done.
- Voice user in voice user list. *Not implemented.
- Parse and display NOTICE's and PRIVMSG's. *Done, May be removed, used for debugging, may be logged in future.
- Add users to array of current users, with modes. Update upon Join, Part and Quit. *about 15% done
- Parse user modes. *Not implemented.
- @find feature. *Not implemented.
- DCC Server, main feature, with CHAT, SEND, RESUME, GET. possibly ratio feature. *50% done.
- IDENT server for systems without Ident Server. *Not Implemented
- POP3 Client, just an idea. *Not implemented.
- Multi-Threaded, currently fork()'d, may or may not change
- Allows For Console Text Input, for debug purposes. *Done, may be changed
|© 2004 CimbSoft.